Chun's addiction
Friday, March 21, 2008
MARCH MARCH MARCH
Hi guys. It's currently easter now and I'm in London staying with YX. Two months have just flew by. One minute I'm finding a pacemaker in a dead body and the next I'm baking a cheesecake at Zi's.

So what's been happening in my life so far?

January: Got my exam results back and passed :)

Febuary: Just flew by. Someone left their meat in the fridge for a substantial period of time, it grew moldy and made the whole fridge smell.

March: There was a weird smell in the kitchen. At first I thought it was something dead, like a rat because I SMELL DEAD BODIES, but then we (the whole flat) discovered the source of the smell was behind the fridge. We named it 'Tilda' and then killed it (by kill I mean by spraying it with Mr Muscles, an antibacterial spray). A week later a mouse was found running around the kitchen. I suspect that the mouse had caused Tilda by urinating on the fridge.

On a brighter note. Matt Ng visited me from Sheffield yesterday. Apparently his ticket only costed him 2.50 pounds. We planned to have steak for dinner, along with Clem and two of my coursemates - Jon & James. It's funny how you would always assume supermarkets will sell fresh meat. I saw a mould growing on one of the steaks which caused me to be paranoid and checked each steak I took. Fortunately they were alright.

It's 12.30am now and I am using YX's computer to type out this blog. Had a brilliant dinner at Zi's place 3 hours ago with Amanda,YX and of course Zi. Zi made her delicious lasagne whilst the three of us attempted to make cheesecake. It turned out alright in the end, but I admit it needed more butter/cheese.

Well that's all I've got to say for now. BYEEEE:)
posted by chun @ 7:58 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: chun
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Chunner's Lair

Links
Powered by

BLOGGER