Chun's addiction
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
Verun and Jit Tim
Hi

I haven't been blogging for a while. I guess I'm too preoccupied with revision and all. Anyway, now that my next paper is in a week I have alot of time to do worthless things like this.

So to start off I am going to wish both MODELS:


Verun Narula and Lim Jit Tim

a Happy belated birthday! YEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Anyways moving on. I am on my first week of examinations and have just completed my physics planning paper and bio theory paper. Physics was alright, bio was OK but I was surprised with the paper. About 80% of the paper was on applications...APPLICATIONS. Dang...

My close gaming friends probably know this, I have deleted DoTA. Yes I am very weak but I deleted it not only because it will effect my preparations for my exams...but because it will affect my GROWTH, yes my GROWTH. To grow a potential 4 inches I will need sleep early. If I succumb to the mind draining game of DoTA I will probably be up till 4 in the morning...NOT GOOD FOR GROWTH YOU KNOW.

Jessica Alba is taller than me...sob. I will use that fact to encourage myself to sleep early...

DoTA or Jessica Alba....?

This shouldn't be a hard choice WHY is this such a hard one for me...???
posted by chun @ 2:26 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: chun
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Chunner's Lair

Links
Powered by

BLOGGER