Chun's addiction
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
Everything.
Hi.
After a long hiatus I'm back. Wow...8 months. That is a long time.
Well, much has changed since the last post. For one, I've stopped playing dota and have adopted a new game - Guild Wars. I'm not a real fan of it, just been playing it cause Chay keeps asking me to.

Anyway I'm in Manchester now. Studying medicine here for the next 5 years. It's pretty enjoyable, however I do miss my GIS friends. Everyone's scattered everywhere around the globe.

I live in an old flat which is the only one to not be renovated out of the whole residence. I have 7 great flat mates and we all share the same toilet. We also share a shower and a bathtub. I have absolutely no idea why there is a bathtub here. The only thing that separates the shower from the toilet is the shower curtain, so anyone can be gay and have a little peek (although I am fortunate enough to have excellent flat mates who do not partake in such activities). After living here for 3 months or so I can actually say that I am used to it and actually prefer it. Clement's flat is the one that is the most recently renovated out of the lot. He has a cozy room with a wash basin. Menzie's place is exactly the same as mine, the only difference between his and mine is the colour of the toilet floor in his flat (pinkish purple? I'm not sure, can't remember now).

Well, if you don't know or haven't figured it out by now, Menz and Clement are the only Gis-ians I know in Manchester (aside from Jason Gan, whom no one seems to remember). Menzie parties like an animal, Clement gets ladies numbers but doesn't call them and I drink 4 litres of coke in a week. We hang out quite a bit, but usually at night when Menz gets hungry. Then there's the occasional 'special' outings, such as paintballing in the winter (that was the day I was convinced I had frost bites), accompanying Jason Gan to the city centre to get a 25 pound haircut and other stuff I can't remember at the moment.

I've been to London 4 times. The first time I was there I saw two lorry drivers shouting obscene words at each other and I was nearly mugged by a black man apparently holding a fork, in the middle of Chinatown. Other than that, I hung out with GIS friends and had an alright time in London.

Jia Weii (aka Joey) came for a visit 4 days ago. The first thing he said when he came down the bus was ****. Apparently the bus he was in for 5 hours smelt like manure. Because Jia Weii is such a great friend he took the liberty to draw on my face when I had apparently passed out from having a pint too many.



Dickhead...

Anyway that's all I have for now, it's 3pm and I haven't eaten lunch yet.
Bye.
posted by chun @ 10:17 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: chun
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile
Previous Post
Archives
Chunner's Lair

Links
Powered by

BLOGGER